Terms & Conditions
Before using or obtaining any materials, information, services through this online store, please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. These provisions are complemented by Law 365/2002 on electronic commerce, republished and amended and by GEO 34/2014 on consumer rights in contracts concluded with professionals.
Online store administrator information
The website www.volvo-shop.ro is managed by S.C.Alex Business S.R.L. with headquarters in STR. ANA IPĂTESCU, registered at the Trade Register Office under no. J33 / 546/2013, Fiscal Identification Code 32055470, Tel. 0767448668,. Volvo_dez@yahoo.com.
The administrator gives you access to and use of the online store, subject to your acceptance of these terms and conditions. By accessing, using, obtaining or purchasing any product, content, data, materials, information or services through our online store, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. The administrator reserves the right to complete or modify any information in the virtual store without notifying the users of the site in advance.
The Visitor / Buyer understands the intellectual property right and does not download / use the content of the online store www.volvo-shop.ro, images, descriptions, graphics, without the written consent of the administrator as it is the property of the administrator, being protected by copyright law and by intellectual and industrial property laws.
Perfecting the distance contract, validity
- Once the order is launched from the online store www.volvo-shop.ro, the buyer accepts the communication by e-mail or telephone through which the administrator carries out his activity.
- This distance contract enters into force upon confirmation of the order by the administrator. Confirmation is made verbally (by phone) or electronically (e-mail).
TCGV online store www.volvo-shop.ro are the basis of the contract thus completed.
- The administrator does not consider in any form an unconfirmed order having the value of a Contract.
- The buyer becomes the owner of the goods after confirmation of payment, in case of payment by PO or card, respectively after payment and signing of transport documents in case of delivery by courier with cash on delivery.
Prices, payment methods, invoicing
- The prices are displayed on the page dedicated to each product, do not include VAT and do not include delivery costs unless this is expressly specified or a bonus is offered for large orders. If the price is not displayed, you will be able to request a quote, and an operator will notify you of the price as soon as possible.
- The price of the ordered product is the one displayed on the date of placing the order.
- The price printed on the invoice is the same as the one sent by the operators when confirming the order.
- The price of the products in the online store www.volvo-shop.ro may be different from the one in the physical stores.
- Payment methods are available on the order launch page.
- Based on the information held by www.volvo-shop.ro and those provided by the buyer, you will be issued an invoice for the delivered goods. At the same time, the package may be accompanied by the documentation required by law for the product (s) ordered, as appropriate: certificate / declaration of conformity, certificate of guarantee, instructions for use, etc.
The products on the site are available in stock. However, the administrator cannot guarantee the availability of the posted products. Customers are correctly informed, according to the terms and conditions, of the availability of the ordered products before the delivery confirmation. Rarely, communication errors can occur in this regard.
VOLVO-SHOP guarantees that the delivered products are accompanied by the tax invoice, the receipt (issued by the administrator or the courier company) and, where applicable, the guarantee certificate (for the products that require a guarantee). We declare on our own responsibility according to the provisions of art. 5 of GD no. 1022/2002 on the regime of products that may endanger life and health, occupational safety and environmental protection : EC Directives 67/549 / EEC and 1999/45 / EC (subject to compliance with handling, transport and storage according to the Technical Data Sheets and Safety Data Sheets issued by the supplier and originally in the company's premises and on the website www.volvo- shop.ro next to the products in question.
The quality of the products sold is guaranteed for the period stated on the packaging, subject to compliance with the storage and transport requirements.
For any complaint or notification please contact us at the email address Volvo_dez@yahoo.com.
Information on the exercise of the right of withdrawal
These provisions are completed with the law 365/2002 on electronic commerce republished and amended and with GEO 34/2014 on consumer rights in contracts concluded with professionals.
According to GEO 34/2014, you have the right to withdraw from this contract, without specifying the reasons and without incurring penalties within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party other than the carrier, indicated by you, take physical possession of the products.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract, using an unequivocal statement, for example, a letter sent by post, or e-mail. Our data are: S.C.Alex Business S.R.L. with headquarters in STR. ANA IPĂTESCU, Bl.34.Sc.C, Ap, 4, registered at the Trade Register Office under no. J33 / 546/2013, Fiscal Identification Code 32055470, Tel. 0767448668,. Volvo_dez@yahoo.com.
For this purpose, you can use the accompanying withdrawal model, but its use is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send the notice on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw, we will refund any amount we have received from you, including delivery costs, except for additional costs due to the fact that you have chosen a different delivery method than the cheapest standard type of delivery we offer, without delay. unjustified and, in any case, no later than 14 days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. Additional costs are any costs (transportation, delivery, impairment of products resulting from handling, other than those necessary to determine the nature and quality of the products, postage or any other costs) to be borne by the consumer in the exercise of the right withdrawal. Courier service costs are non-refundable. We will make this refund using the same payment method as the one used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed to another refund method; In any case, you will not be charged for such a refund. We may defer refund until the date we receive the products back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the products, with the nearest valid date.
If you have received products in connection with the contract, ship the products or hand them directly to us in any of the locations displayed on the Contact page of the site www.volvo-dez.ro, without undue delay and, in any case, in within a maximum of 14 days from the date on which you notified us of the withdrawal. The deadline is met if the products are returned before the expiration of the 14-day period.
The conditions of the right of withdrawal apply only to individual consumers, defined in art. 2, point 1 of GEO 34/2014.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the products. The consumer is responsible for the integrity of the product until it is taken over by the store owner. The return cost is the one estimated by the courier company with which the product / products are returned.
You are responsible for the diminution of the value of the products resulting from the handling, other than those necessary to determine the nature, qualities and functioning of the products.
At the request and with the consent of the consumer, www.volvo-shop.ro can recommend to the buyer the purchase of another product of a quality and at a price equivalent to those requested in the first order. Your initial order will be canceled on the date of order confirmation of the product (s) replacing the original product.
If you are thinking of returning the product, do not use it! You may not use the products you have received before making a decision to cancel the sale-purchase agreement. The right of withdrawal exists to allow you to examine the product as you would in a store, not to give you 14 days of free use.
were the subject of a special order
shows signs of impact, damage, wear
they have been unsealed and no longer have the original packaging intact, with all accessories and the label intact.
are by any means put in a condition unsuitable for resale.
For products picked up by the buyer directly from the store, as the buyer has the opportunity to check the product directly, the return conditions set out in this section do not apply.
www.volvo-shop.ro will bear your return costs if the reason for the return is attributable to it. (The products received do not correspond to the order, they are different from those requested by its transmission).
For other information regarding the return of the products, please contact us via the contact form or at the email address email@example.com.
Return form template
This form will only be returned completed if you wish to withdraw from the contract.
- To FIRM DATA
- I hereby inform you of my / our withdrawal from the contract regarding the online sale of the following products: ________________________
Order on __________ / received on ____________
Nr. Invoice __________
- Name of consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
Working hours, deliveries, deadlines
-An order can be placed at any time but the processing period is from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm, except on public holidays.
- Products available in the online store can be delivered by courier.
- The delivery time for the products is 24-72 hours from the moment of confirmation of delivery.
- Physical deliveries are made door to door, by express courier - outsourced service so independent of the administrator. There may be delays compared to the delivery time set at the time of order confirmation; in this case the administrator does not assume any responsibility on behalf of the courier companies.
-The administrator assumes responsibility for the delivery of products ordered by the buyer. The risk of loss of the good is transferred to the buyer at the time of the actual delivery of the good.
Obligations of the buyer
- provide real, accurate and up-to-date information about its entity when requested to do so, otherwise there is a possibility of refusing orders;
- to accept the solution of possible problems within 30 days from the date of their notification by an email addressed to the administrator;
- to accept the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the administrator once the orders have been placed and to pay the value of the goods by the methods provided, at the time of sending the order.
Obligations of the seller
- to provide users with free professional information on its products and services. The content published in the online store is indicative. The characteristics of the products and the related technical documentation displayed on the site are provided by the manufacturers and suppliers. Product images are displayed as a presentation.
- to contact customers to confirm orders, by e-mail or telephone;
- to deliver the products within 30 days from the confirmation of delivery, if they are in stock;
- use personal data collected from customers / users in accordance with the section `Confidentiality`, an integral part of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.